We R Native
is a multimedia health resource for Native teens and young adults, run by the Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board
The service includes a website, a text messaging service, a Facebook page, a YouTube channel, a Tumblr account, a Twitter feed, and print marketing materials. The service is funded by the President’s National HIV/AIDS Strategy and the Indian Health Service.
Our goal is to:
• provide medically-accurate, teen-friendly health information
• promote positive youth development
• share health media and current events
• encourage healthy behaviors and reinforce positive social norms
• increase cultural identity and pride
• create a safe place where Native youth feel empowered
and connected to other Native youth
To learn more about We R Native, please:
• Visit: www.npaihb.org
• Call: 503-228-4185
• Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Make Us Better!
We know we are still missing many important topics on the website! Please let us know if you see something missing or content that needs correcting. We would be happy to add new pages, photos, or videos if you have content that you are willing to share.